Monday, February 29, 2016

Scrapbook Layout + process video using Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Free Spirit" collection

Hi Scrap Friends

Happy leap year day! It's Louise here of Timeless Craft Mumma
It's a pleasure to bring you a layout today using the
"Free Spirit" collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio

So many pretty papers and embellishments to chose from.

My layout "I heart you"


In case you haven't visited my blog before, I'm surrounded by boys. But when I saw this collection I fell in love with the beautiful colours and patterns. So, while my main scrapping inspiration are my boys I'm conscious of scrapping myself so that they will have a memories of me!

With that in mind, I created a layout celebrating my Mum with a picture we took on her birthday (New years day).

If you'd like to see how I completed this layout, here's a process video.




I'm so happy with the final result of this layout and love how it came together so easily.

Thanks for visiting.



4 comments:

  1. Very sweet layout - love your process Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading over to check out the video, yet another great layout Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page - I love how you built layers on the paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree it's a stunning collection Louise and I love how you've used it with this great pic of you and your Mum. Yes, it's very important to make sure these layouts get in your albums too. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10