Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Scrapbook Layout + process video by Louise using "#Me" from Kaisercraft

Hi Scrap Friends

Louise here of Timeless Craft Mumma and I'm so pleased to bring you a layout using the
"#Me" collection by Kaisercraft

This range quickly became one of my favourites. I love the neutral tones -
you really could scrap any subject.

Today I've chosen to use pictures of me with Master C during our time in
Special Care Nursery.

The layout "#Happy"


Here is a process video of how I completed this layout. Enjoy!


Thanks so much for stopping by.







3 comments:

  1. Great LO and really fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there Louise, thanks so much for the tutorial on the new layout you have made, It is totally beautiful, thanks again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout once again, Louise, and thank you for sharing your creative processes! It is fascinating to watch you choose, discard, add to and add again arriving at such a pleasing composition:)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10