This month I have been creating with the "Provincial" range from Kaisercraft which features a gorgeous collection of floral, scripts, clocks etc and is a really versatile range!
- Use "Hampton"as the base paper.
- Tear "Mail" paper to create two torn corner pieces for the top and bottom. Adhere at the top and bottom of the page as shown, then ink around the outside of the page with brown ink.
- From the "Chaise" paper, cut a 13cm strip, then divide into two pieces. Ink the striped side of one and the green side of the other with brwn ink and adhere the two, overlapping on the page to create the photo mat backgrounds.
- Cut a piece of the "Toile" paper just a little larger than your photo. Ink generously with "old paper" ink to tone the paper in with the rest of the layout, then ink the edges lightly with dark brown ink. Adhere over the two photo mats.
- Add the stamp sticker border (inked lightly with old paper ink) across the lower edge of the layout, trim one of the phrase stickers to suit the photo and adhere on the right edge, just under the photo and add a butterfly sticker in the upper left corner. Add the large floral corner sticker in the upper right corner of the layout.
- To finish, select a clock from the "Hedge" paper, cut out, ink and adhere, overlapping the photo and the title sticker.
Thanks for stopping by
If you have any questions please email us at: