I am in love with the colours in the new Cocoa Vanilla "free Spirit" range and have had so much fun playing with it this month :)
- Use "Dreamy" as the base, and ink around all the papers and embellishments with "iced spruce" or another greenish/grey ink.
- Cut the floral side of "Shabby Chic" 18x28cm and adhere 1cm from the right edge of the base.
- Cut a piece of the striped paper 22cm x 15cm and adhere 2cm from the top edge and 9cm from the left edge.
- Use a left over piece of the green side of the "Shabby chic" paper, 10cm x 20cm and adhere 5cm from the top and 4cm from the right edge.
- Mount a 10cm x 10cm square photo on an 11cm x 11cm square of matching cardstock or paper and adhere two frames from the embellishment pack underneath as shown. Adhere the photo 4 cm from the top and 7cm from the right edge.
- Embellish the layout with flowers and matching ephemera from the backs, clustering together in the corners.
Thanks for stopping by
If you have any questions please email us at: