Hi there! Happy Monday one and all.
Linda here today playing with some fab new MFT goodies.
The sweet Banner Greetings stamps and dies are so versatile. Great for combining with other goodies in your stash, for the perfectly worded card.
I enjoyed pairing them with a sweet little Playful Pup from Mama Elephant.
Add some blending with Distress Inks and I'm a happy scramper.
1. Add yellow patterned paper strips from Avery Elle's Brights Collection down each side of a white card base.
2. Cut a piece of Neenah Solar White just narrower than the card base and die cut a circle from this piece.
3. Lay this piece over the card base and lightly pencil where the circle will fall and then blend Distress Inks on the base card to cover this area - Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron.
4. Splat a few water droplets over the Distress Inks and then blot up with a paper towel/tissue.
5. Add foam tape to the back of the Neenah circle piece and add over card base.
6. Stamp Playful Pup with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on X-Press It Blending Card and colour with Copics - E31; E33; E35; E37.
7. Stamp "Best Wishes" in Versamark on the Brights yellow striped paper, white heat emboss and die cut with matching die.
8. Add craft foam to the back and adhere in place at the base of the die cut circle.
9. Add Wink of Stella clear to the envelope and add the pup above the sentiment with foam tape.
10. A smattering of sequins will finish the card.
That sweet pup is sure to make someone smile don't you think :)
Bye for now...