I have used the MFT stamp set 'Happy Pandas' and some pattern paper to create this very straightforward but positive card.
- Cut a piece of pattern paper slightly smaller than your card front - I used paper from Echo Park's I Love Sunshine 6 x 6' paper pad.
- Cut a circle from white cardstock, plus another from pattern paper, which is cut in half. Adhere pattern paper to the bottom half of the circle. Sponge clouds in the top half of the circle with broken china Distress Ink.
- Stamp and colour (this involves only a slight shading of grey and some pink cheeks!) two pandas, and fussy cut out.
- Adhere the circle to the pattern paper mount, and position the bears where you wish them to be. They can be popped up with foam squares.
- Stamp a sentiment - mine is from this stamp set - and trim to a banner shape and adhere across the middle of the circle.
That's all there is to this simple card, which I think packs a punch when it comes to giving a lift to the recipient!
I do hope you give this stamp set a try - it is so sweet, and there is so much you can do with it. I'll be back later with another card I have made with this cutie!
Thanks so much for visiting, and happy crafting!
Supplies available from Scrapbook Boutique: