Friday, January 1, 2016

You make my ♥Heart♥ melt

Happy New Year to you all and may 2016 be kind and happy and healthy for all of us !!! I always love a new year as I plan a big project and a few little ones and I get such a buzz when I complete/finish what I have planned! (I am such a procrastinator) Anyway starting the year with these ABSOLUTELY AWESOME Tim Holtz Crazy Birds! These are so cute and there are a variety of ways to present them too! I have dusted off the copics and love the green and yellow combo! This cuties eyes are so expressive! just love them.





*Trim Olive Green card stock 10cm x 28 cm and fold in half portrait
* Trim KaiserCraft A touch of Gold black grid paper 10cm x 14cm and adhere to base card
*Trim olive green cardstock 8.5cm x 14cm  and stamp sentiment bottom right hand corner and wrap TC decorative tape along right hand side
* Adhere with foam dots to base card, leaving black base grid either side.
*Stamp TH Crazy Birds and colour with copic markers
*When coloured cover with wink of Stella
*Adhere with foam dots to bottom right of card
*finish off with enamel dots as shown. 


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Angela - and what an appropriate sentiment from this little guy - especially if he lives in Melbourne! I love these birds, and agree, their eyes are so very expressive! Best wishes to you too, for 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the range of patterns on this Angela and he really pops off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and the choose of colours.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10