Narelle here, with another layout featuring the fabulous Kaisercraft "Sail away"range. Just looking at these photos makes me want to go on another holiday! Oh wait....... as this post goes up my family and I will be getting ready to do just that! What great timing :)))))
- Use "Compass"as the base paper.
- Ink the edges of all the papers and embellishments with grey ink.
- Cut navy side of "Sail away ship" to 18.5cm x 24.5cm and adhere 3cm from right edge and 3cm from lower edge of layout. (Note that I have used some thin chipboard between the layers to create a small amount of dimension)
- Using another sheet of the "sail away ship" paper, cut to 16.5cm x 21.5cm and adhere in the centre of the navy paper, and 1cm up from the base.
- Find the "rope/knot" paper in the 6.5 inch pad and cut an 8cm strip. Cut this in half to create and adhere one piece 1cm in the from the left edge and 2cm up from the base of the grey paper. Adhere the other piece 2cm up from the base and 1cm from the right edge of the layout.
- Adhere the photo over the top, using foam tape if you want extra dimension on your layout.
- Add the die cut embellishments as shown.
Thanks for stopping by
If you have any questions please email us at: