Welcome to my first post for 2016, and may I take this opportunity to say that I hope you and your families all had a wonderful Christmas together and are looking forward to a great 2016!
I've been scrapping up a storm with the Kaisercraft "Sail Away" range this month which is a great range for beach layouts!
- Use "Compass"as the base paper.
- Using a sponge dauber, red ink and the starfish stencil from the template, create a starfish pattern on the right side of the base paper.
- Adhere the blue "chain"paper from the 6.5 inch pad 4.5cm up from the base and 2cm from the right edge.
- Adhere the woodgrain paper from the 6.5 inch pad 5.5cm from the left edge and 6cm from the top edge.
- Mat 3 photos on 3 different papers, leaving a fine border no wider than 0.5cm.
- Adhere the photos in the positions as shown starting with the top one 5cm from the top edge.
- Select appropriate matching embellishments from the die cuts and the paper pad and adhere as shown.
Thanks for stopping by
If you have any questions please email us at: