Hi there! Happy New Year Everyone :) I hope 2016 is off to a great start for you.
I have had a heap of fun playing with MFT's Boutique Window Die-Namics and this time I've created a cute birthday card to brighten someone's day.
1. Create a bright background on watercolour card by brushing on the three Distress Inks - smoosh the inks onto an acrylic block to create your palette and pick up with a wet brush.
2. While that is drying die cut the Boutique Window from white card 4 times and adhere together.
3. Die cut the window sill and shade from patterned papers and adhere in place.
4. Stamp and colour the presents (From MFT Sweet Birthday Wishes) with Zig markers and fussy cut.
5. Adhere the white wall to the centre of the watercoloured piece and add two presents.
6. Adhere the Boutique Window over the top and add one final present sitting on the window sill.
7. Die cut the MFT Greetings Banner and stamp the sentiment in Lime ink.
8. Add to the card with foam tape.
9. A few sequins are the finishing touch.
You can have a tonne of fun with this sweet window :)
See you again soon...