Good morning, Judith here with my second share using the Kaisercraft Botanica collection. In this layout I wanted to show that you didn't need to use the purely botanical elements of this collection and chose to use the more generic green and brown papers.
Here is how I created this layout.
- Cut 4cm of 2 sides of Kaisercraft Botanica Stem. Distress and ink the edges.
- Cut a 20cm x 16cm rectangle out of Kaisercraft Botanica Seed and cut a rectangle 17.5cm x 13cm out of the middle of it. If you only have one sheet of this paper you can cut it out of the middle of the base piece of paper as it will be covered up. This is actually what I did. Distress and ink the edges.
- Cut two rectangles 18cm x 13.5cm and 25cm x 3cm from Kaisercraft Botanica Plant and distress and ink the edges.
- Place each rectangle on the middle of the previous one with the exception of the 3cm strip of Plant which is placed about 2cm from the bottom of the 20cm piece of Seed.
- Add your photo.
- Add some hearts using Bo Bunny stencil and glitter paste.
- Paint Ranger Liquid Pearls onto two pieces of Dusty Attic heart attack chipboard and place at top left and bottom right of photo.
- Add embellishments from Kaisercraft Botanica collectables and sticker sheet. I have also added a few of the chipboard hearts which came out of the heart attack chipboard pieces.
- Add title.
Hope this has given you some inspiration.