Wednesday, December 23, 2015

It's a special day

SO SO HAPPY!! Altenew is here!!!  This is a fabulous company and I just LOVE their stamps, so you'll be seeing and hearing a bit of gushing.......
Now this is a one layer card and a friend thought it was a wedding card, although I've intended it to be a birthday, it could be either.
Yes, I have dusted off the copics AND embossing powder and  don't look too closely at my colouring....




* Fold grey cardstock 28cm x 10cm in half portrait 
*With embossing buddy wipe over bottom left
*ink up Altenew stamp with versamark and stamp bottom left.
* Cover with silver embossing powder and heat set
*Colour with Copics
*stamp sentiment with Versafine Black onyx
*cover with clear wink of Stella


Products used:

Grey Cardstock

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty card. I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I love Altenew too! Love your grey background and that special embossed flower is too sweet! A very classy card Angie - a great introduction to Altenew. I look forward to seeing more of this set!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10