Have got the family Christmas photo from last year sitting somewhere just waiting to be scrapped? Or maybe you've got several years worth of Christmas photos waiting? This Kaisercraft pack is perfect for you because there is enough product for you to create several layouts in quick succession!
Of course I know there are probably some of you out there who are up to date and waiting for this year's photo- so I thought of you as well and made sure you can create this layout in advance and just slot the photo in once its taken!
- Cut the red paper to 27 x 27cm ink the edges and adhere in the centre of the green music paper .
- Cut the green woodgrain paper to 25cm x 12.5cm, ink the edges and adhere 3.5cm from the bottom and 0.5cm from the right edge.
- Cut a strip of the red and white striped paper 4cm x 30cm, ink the edges and adhere 7.5cm up from the bottom.
- Ink the edges of a piece of the music paper from the 6.5inch pad and adhere 6cm from the left edge and 2cm from the bottom.
- Cut a strip of the cork paper 4cm x 25cm, ink the edges and adhere 2.5cm from the left edge and 5cm from the bottom edge.
- Add the photo 3cm from the right edge and 5.5cm from the bottom edge.
- Select embellishments suitable for the photo, ink the edges and adhere in clusters as shown.
If you have any questions please email us at: