Are you looking for last minute Christmas gifts, or some gifts to have on your Christmas table? Maybe something for the neighbors? Here's a way to present a chocolate block and make it look fabulously festive and lots of fun!
I had seen these on Pinterest, but all the tutorials I had found were for Hershey's sized blocks of chocolate, so I played around and adapted it to fit the good old Aussie Cadbury 200gm family block!
- Cut the base cardstock (I used Kraft) to 24cm x 24cm.
- Score across at 1.5cm, 11cm, 12.5cm and 22cm
- Score down at 21cm and 22.5cm
- Cut the small 1.5x1.5cm square out of the lower left corner and use a blade to slit up to the next score line.
- Cut the lower right rectangle out as shown below.
6. Cut a slit in each side slightly wider than the width of the ribbon.
7. Fold on the score lines and adhere double sided tape or glue as shown.
9. Embellish with tags, using foam tape for dimension.
10. Thread ribbon through the slits, lay the chocolate block on top and then slide thee chocolate into the case. Tie the ribbon in a bow or knot. pulling the ribbon will slide the block out of the case.
Thanks for stopping by
If you have any questions please email us at: