Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Boutique Window Christmas Tags

Hi there - Linda here today with a couple of Christmas Tags.

I knew when I spied MFT's Boutique Window Die-Namics that they would be fun to dress up for different occasions.

For today the occasion is Christmas :)


I've colour coordinated the tags for my girlfriends in colours I know they'll like for Christmas.

I started with the largest tag in the MFT Stitched Tag Stax Set - one cut in pale pink, one in aqua.  I cut the windows from white cardstock and the awning and sill are cut from cardstock scraps depending on the colours I wanted.




The Scribbly Christmas Tree was coloured with Distress Markers directly on the rubber and then stamped on the white background layer with WOStella added over the top.

Once that's done it's just a matter of adhering all the layers together adding foam tape to some for dimension. 



A few star sequins finish off my tags :)

I hope your Christmas preparations are going well and you are ticking things off the list.
Bye for now...









1 comment:

01 09 10