Recently, we took a family trip up to Mildura to take my son's girlfriend to meet my father in law. Whilst we were walking down the main shopping mall we spotted this podium with a lifebelt from one of the old paddle steamers that ran on the Murray. It was an ideal spot for some family photos. They were also ideal photos to go with this collection!
So here is my first layout:
And here is how I created it:
- Use a sheet of Compass as the background.
- Cut a 5cm strip of from the top of Rope. Cut a 4cm piece of the end.
- Cut a 22cm x 16cm piece of Anchor.
- Place the piece of Anchor about 8cm down from the top of the page and an equal distance from both side.
- Place the long strip of Rope along the bottom of Anchor.
- Place the small piece of Rope at the top of the page 5cm from the right edge.
- Place photos so that they come over the top of the piece of Anchor. I used 4 3x4inch photos but you could use 2 6x4 or one 6 x 8 inch photo.
- Cut a title from the reverse side of rope.
- Embellish with stickers and pieces from the Collectables. I also used the stamp and die set to create a couple of embellishments (blue lifebelt and blue anchor). Layer the pieces in groups using foam tape to add height to a few pieces.
Thanks for looking.
SBB Products used: