Sunday, December 20, 2015

A Christmas Envelope and Tag

OOOH 5 more sleeps!!!  I hope you are all organised.... (No me either ......)  I think you should stress less and give yourself a crafting TIME OUT!  I have a cute little envelope and tag that you can  use with your gifts ! SEE a productive TIME OUT!  They are quick and easy (my type of craft!)




* Trim Kraft cardstock 10cm x 13 cm and fold in half
*score 3cm along one width and fold over.
Trim Kaisercraft A Touch of Gold 10cm x 11cm and adhere to front (under the fold)
*Stamp Mama Elephant sentiment along with a berry and two holly leaves on front flap
*With a corner rounder round all top corners BEFORE adhering all together
*adhere fold down
*Trim Kraft 12 cm x 6cm and round top two corners
* Stamp Christmas bauble with Versafine black onyx on bottom left corner 
*hand draw string so it looks attached.
*punch a hote on top centre and thread through ribbon
*Thread twine through button and adhere to top covering hole.

Inlinkz is playing silly with me at the moment :(

Products used:-

Mama Elephant Christmas   ♥ these ♥

1 comment:

01 09 10