Hi there! It's Linda here today to share with you a 3 dimensional decoration as the focal point on your card. Using the gorgeous Kaisercraft Card Creations Bauble Die makes this an easy task.
1. Start with a white top folding card base and die cut a circle from the front, two centimetres down from the top.
2. Choose your patterned papers from the Kaisercraft Silver Bells Paper Pad and adhere the blue/silver foiled snowflake paper on the inside.
3. Die cut a circle out of the pink bokeh paper and adhere in place on the front of the card.
4. Die cut the bauble from glittered cardstock - I've used pink, gold, red, silver and green.
5. Fold these gently in half and adhere together, cutting some in half to get colours where you want them on your 3D bauble.
6. Adhere bauble on the inside of card so it sits inside the die cut circular window.
7. Adhere the borders from the Silver Bells Paper Pad to the top and bottom of the card front and the sentiment from the Collectables pack.
8. Add a silver bow and sequin to complete your card.
I hope you are enjoying your Christmas crafting as much as I am.
Bye for now...