Friday, November 20, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hi there, Angela here getting a start on my Christmas cards!  I have used my new MFT Christmas die and the bonus is ...... I get two for the price of one!!  I have used non traditional colours for this and I really like the CAS look.  It can be a bit fiddly at first, but one you get going, it will come together quickly!






* Trim white cardstock 24cm x 11.5 cm and fold in half
*Trim 11.5 cm x 11.5 cm pink cardstock
* Die cut MFT Christmas in the centre and set aside
* Die cut again in white cardstock and careful to keep pieces intact.
* Cover back of pink cardstock with extra wide double sided tape
*Place white negative spaces with white cardstock.
* Die cut snowflake in centre piece and replace with pink snowflake.
*Using foam dots adhere to far right of cardstock.



1 comment:

01 09 10