Today I have a card set tutorial for you to show you how you can whip up a set up cards quite quickly using the Heartfelt Creations "Enchanted Mum" range. I made 3 cards using the same design, and then I made the same 3 cards again but this time added a little more details to show you that if you have a bit more time you can add a couple more steps.
- Ink the edges of all the papers with "old paper" ink.
- The cards bases are all 12x24cm, scored and folded.
- For the basic cards cut the base paper 11.5cm x 11.5cm and adhere to the card base.
- Cut the striped strip 2cm x 11.5cm and adhere in the centre.
- Add the tag, ticket and die cut bow.
- For the more detailed cards , cut green paper 11.5cm x 11.5cm then cut the base paper 11cm x 11cm.
- Cut a green strip 2.5cm x 11.5cm to go behind the striped strip, and mat the tag on a green background. Use foam tape to raise the tag and ticket off the card base.
If you have any questions please email us at: