* Trim kraft card stock 5" x 10" and fold in half
* Arrange the large and small circle nestabilities and Die cut 3 black circles, one kraft circle and one white circle. Making sure they are varying sizes as shown.
* Die cut Hearts a plenty in red cardstock
* I have used burlap (available in most fabric stores) but you can also used canvas corp 12x12 sheet (listed below) and burlap covered cardstock (also listed below)
* I have used Tombow multi mono to adhere the burlap to large black circle and left to dry.
* Arrange the circles as shown and I have used foam dots on the first four small circles.
* Die cut a burlap bow and again you can use the other alternatives listed.
* Put all together as shown along with the heart and adhere with decorative button
* Stamp sentiment with versafine black onyx centre bottom of the card and adhere the circles
* Trim kraft 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 and score 3 sides at 1/8"
*Stamp sentiment in centre with black ink
*Using wonder tape on folded back scored tabs, adhere to inside of card.
* Using Kraft cardstock and WRMemory Keepers envelope maker, create an envelope as per instructions.
*As this card is not flat, I used wonder tape to bind envelope together. I placed the card in the envelope first and gently closed and adhered the envelope. The wonder tape is fabulous and so strong it will hold until you take the card out and rub your fingers along to secure the seal.
* Adhere the hearts to the front along with the initials of the happy couple.