Hey there - Linda here today with another card
I've gone Zig colouring mad on this number and couldn't resist creating a rainbow of gumball machines...
In my set of 24 Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers I have used, in order - Pink; Carmine Red; Orange; Yellow; Green; Blue and Violet. Extra details were added with Black; Light Gray and Gray.
Nothing too tricky here....
1. Stamp gumball machines with waterproof Versafine Onyx Black Ink, colour and die cut.
2. Stamp 7 separate gumballs and colour one of each colour, stamp a sweet face on each and die cut.
3. Work out the spacing for your sentiment and stamp with Onyx Black and adhere the OOO's :)
4. Adhere the striped patterned paper from Echo Park's I Love Sunshine paper pad across the top of the 21cm x 10.5cm white card base. (this will fit inside a DL Envelope)
5. Arrange and adhere the gumball machines across the centre of the card.
I hope your week is just as colourful and happy as these sweet gumballs.
Bye for now...