Today I'm bringing you another layut created with the versatile Kaisercraft "Botanica" range.
For this layout I wanted lots of dimension so I recycled the pizza box that my Scrapbook Boutique order was delivered in :). If you don't want quite so much dimension try using some chipboard between the layers, or a cereal box, and if you don't want any dimension skip that step all together and just stick the papers straight on top of each other!
- Use the Dark green side of "Pollen" as the base.
- Trim the "Plant" paper, to 29 x 29cm, ink the edges with "Old paper" ink, adhere pizza box on the back for dimension and adhere in centre of dark green paper.
- Cut 3 strips of the wood grain paper to a total width of 20cm. Trim the 3 lengths to alternating lengths of 21cm, 19cm and 22cm. Ink the edges with brown ink and adhere (with pizza box behind) in the centre of the layout.
- Stick leaves from the "collectibles" in the corners.
- Adhere a photo onto a dark brown piece of paper from the 6.5x6.5 pad, ink the edges with dark brown ink, add pizza box to the back and adhere onto the woodgrain paper, overlapping the leaves.
- Add phrases from the collectibles pack and flowers over the top of the leaves.
If you have any questions please email us at: