Today I'm bringing you a layout tutorial featuring the gorgeous "Enchanted Mum" range from Heartfelt Creations. I've used a square instagram/ facebook-profile style photo but you could easily adjust the dimensions to fit a standard 6x4 photo.
Dont forget that if a product you are after is out of stock in the shop, please use the "notify me" button so we can let you know as soon as its back in stock!
- Ink the edges of all the papers and fussy cut pieces with "old paper" ink.
- Trim the spotted base paper to 29x29cm, mount on thick chipboard/cardstock and adhere in the centre of the green base paper.
- Cut two strips of striped paper, 2cm wide and adhere horizontally and vertically along the edge of the pale square of the base.
- From the second sheet of the spotted base paper, fussy cut all of the details pieces, scrolls and flowers.
- Adhere the scrolls on the right side of the layout, using a foam dot to give some dimension in the right corner.
- Cut a backing piece of paper 2cm larger than your photo and adhere in the corner of the striped strips.
- Add the photo, using foam mounting tape.
- Adhere the rest of the details pieces that have been fussy cut, using foam tape for dimension.
If you have any questions please email us at: