Saturday, October 17, 2015

Home for Christmas card set by Judith Armstrong

Good morning, Judith here. This month I have been playing with Kaisercraft's Home for Christmas collection. The Collectables with this collection make creating Christmas cards a breeze, so I decided to make a set which I have decided to contribute to the Caring Hearts Card Drive coordinated in Australia by fellow SBB DT member Linda.


These are so simple to make. I started with making square cards 13.5cm x 13/5 cm (5 1/2 inches x 5 1/2 inches) or you could use premade cards. I then cut a square of patterned paper 13cm x13cm. For 2 of the cards I cut a coordinating square 12.5cm x 12.5cm  and added these to the card. Then I just chose a couple of diecuts from the Collectables pack and a sentiment from the Collectables pack or sticker set and added them to the cards. Some of these I raised up with foam tape to add a bit of interest.

Here are some close ups of the cards:





Hopefully this gives you some inspiration to make your own Christmas cards or perhaps contribute to the Caring Hearts Card Drive.

Thanks

SBB Products used:



4 comments:

  1. These Christmas cards are so sweet Judith! You have really showcased the seasonal paper and collectibles by creating these lovely cards entirely from those supplies. Sometimes we need those quick solutions - especially when they can look this good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo I look forward to receiving those for the Card Drive Judith - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful traditional style cards Judith, loving the burlap!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10