Thursday, October 15, 2015

Gelato's & Texture Paste - a card & video by Therese.

Hi Everybody,


It's Therese here and I've been wanting to play with the Faber Castell Gelato's for a while now, so I finally took the plunge and love the vibrant colours that can be achieved!  Today I created a card from start to finish and coloured up some very bright texture paste!




You can visit our blog or You tube to watch the video




Thanks for stopping by
If you have any questions please email us at:



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful colour and design, I admire how you always manage to tweak the techniques to make something amazing!
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable. What a great image! Love it and I am so envious of your amazing colouring skills - just fabulous Therese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just so pretty. Love how you made that card

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10