Good morning folks, Judith here with a more traditional looking layout using Kaisercraft Home for Christmas. I teamed up the collection pack and collectables with some flowers from Cocoa Vanilla Tis the Season.
To create this:
1. Mat your photo in Kaisercraft Home for Christmas - Pinecones and Poinsettia.
2. Mark position on the burlap side of Kaisercraft Home for Christmas - Decoration
3.Stencil some stars using the Tim Holtz stencil and Metallic Crafts gold texture paste to the left side and right bottom of the photograph and in the top left hand corner.
4. Cut a small piece of Kaisercraft Home for Christmas - Pinecones (mine was 6 cm x 6.5 cm) and stick to the top left hand side.
5. Add 2 holly pieces, a tag and 3 flowers to this piece of Pinecones and at the bottom right hand side of the photo.
6. Add some sentiments from the collection pack using foam tape.
7. Add a title.
Here are some close ups:
Thanks for looking.
SBB Products used: