Monday, October 26, 2015

Doggone!


It's Ann here with yet another animal themed card - I've really enjoyed creating cards this month with some really cute animals - and they are all from Penny Black!


 I've been so 'flat out'

 Look at that cute face!


My card uses all three images included in this stamp set.  The bottom canine is stamped directly onto blending card, and the top two are stamped, coloured and cut out and adhered with foam dots.

For my colouring, I used a few shades of brown and light brown Copic markers.  

The white panel was again cut using the stitched rectangle from ME Basic Set die.

The striped paper is from the Echo Park  Sunny Days 6 x 6" paper pad.

The sentiment is included in this doggy stamp set, and I stamped it in black Versafine Ink and clear heat embossed it.  I felt it needed a little something, so used my label maker with black tape to add 'Life is' - I don't know, but it seemed to make more sense to me that way!

Thank you so much for visiting, and happy crafting!


Supplies available from Scrapbook Boutique:




5 comments:

  1. Great card Ann. Oh to live like this pet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring and a fun design Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these sweet coloured pooches Ann - they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this to bits <3 these pooches are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10