Monday, October 12, 2015

Celebrate with Penny Black

Hi everyone! Ann here today with a celebratory card for you from Penny Black.



Aren't these characters the 'coolest cats'?  They certainly know how to celebrate!

This great stamp does all the work for you really, because it just screams FUN!

I stamped my image onto watercolour card with a black Hybrid ink by My Favourite Things and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.

I then went to work with my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush watercolour pens to give it some colour.

The panel was trimmed with a stitched rectangle die from the ME Basic Set  and mounted over some fun foam for dimension.  It was then adhered to a black card front.

The sentiment from Paper Smooches set, Sentiment Sampler, was white heat embossed, but as it looked a bit lonely there at the bottom, I added small stars, also white heat embossed, which I found in the Waffle Flower stamp set, Holiday Labels.

As I said, a very simple card to create, but a great stamp!

Thank you so much for visiting today - hope you manage to get some crafty time for yourselves!


Supplies available from Scrapbook Boutique:


10 comments:

  1. These cats are so fun. Great card Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Ann! I especially love how you've made the cats multicoloured, not sticking to 'cat' colours - it's something I struggle with! But now that I've (just) bought this very stamp, I'm going to get brave and give it a go! Thanks so much for inspiring me!
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these multicoloured PB cats Ann, what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card lots of fun <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Ann and I bet you had fun colouring those crazy cat with your Zigs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen these PB cats used a few times and they are so much fun, I think I need to put them on my list

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen these PB cats used a few times and they are so much fun, I think I need to put them on my list

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have seen these PB cats used a few times and they are so much fun, I think I need to put them on my list

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10