Tuesday, September 22, 2015

You Colour My World


Hi there. Linda here today having lots of colourful fun with 


I've coloured my crayons with a mix of Copics and Prismacolor Pencils so I had one for each colour of the rainbow....I only have a small number of Copic Markers. It was then a simple process of adhering them around in a circle in rainbow order.

I inked and stamped the black sections of the sentiment first with Versa Fine Onyx Black and then masked off each separate letter for the word COLOUR, stamping them individually. Being a stickler for Australian spelling :) (blame the teacher in me lol)  I added my own letter "U" by drawing it in with my Light Violet Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Marker.


A couple of strips of striped acetate along the sides, or any bright patterned paper you have, plus a few sequins will complete your card.

Such a happy and cheerful card don't you think :)
I hope you have a wonderfully creative week.
Bye for now...



3 comments:

  1. Just love the 'globe' you created with your circle of die cut crayons! It's a beautiful sentiment too - just perfect for someone special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I positively LOVE this Linda! Everything about it - the design in particular just leads your eyes on a merry little journey, your colouring is gorgeous, and I'm a stickler for Aussie spelling too - I also would have found a way to add the "U"! It's just brilliant! :)
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10