- I began be creating my background. I used Kaisercraft Time Machine Ironclad as my base. I sprayed some Dylusions ink spray in vibrant turquoise along the top and bottom of where my photo was going to go. I let some of it drip down the page and used a paint brush to spread it out. I then flicked some black Dylusions ink spray over the top of it.
- Using the Bo Bunny clock stencil I stenciled using some Viva Decor stamp paint on the right side and bottom of the page and to the left of where my photo was going to go.
- I stamped using the Darkroom Door French text stamp and some black ink in random places around the page.
- I matted my photo in Kaisercraft Time Machine Cloggler and then Mechanism and placed on the page but didn't stick it down yet.
- Along the right hand side of the photo I added some pieces from the sticker page, a tag from the collectables and pieces from the bottom of the paper which you normally cut off but have designs on them. I also placed a few on the bottom left hand side of the photo.
- Then I stuck my photo down.
- I used a couple of the cog embellishments from the Collectibles for my journalling and to place my title on. I then added them to the top and bottom right hand side of the photo using foam tape. I tucked some chipboard in under them.
- I added a few sentiments again raising them up with foam tape. I added a bit more chipboard and some pieces of muslin I had in my stash.
- Using a spatula I spread some gel medium on my page and sprinkled some beads into it.
- Finally, I added some dots of liquid pearls in pewter around the edges of sections of my layout and in peacock amongst the beads.
And here are some close ups:
Hope this has inspired you.