Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Such a perfect day by Judith Armstrong

Hello, Judith here today with my second layout created using Kaisercraft Time Machine. It is a great masculine range and I found this old photo of my son which matched the colours perfectly.


  1. I began using the Kaisercraft Time Machine Steam Machine for my base.
  2. Using the Bo Bunny clock stencil I added part stencils around the edges of the page using Distress Ink and Liquid Pearls.
  3. I matted my photo with Time Machine Coggler and then Clocks.
  4. Before adhering the photo and mats to the page I tucked some stickers and embellishments from the sticker sheet and the Collectables under the mat on the bottom right and top left. 
  5. Once I adhered my photo and mats down I added a title and some sentiments from the sticker sheet and Collectables using foam tape.
  6. I added a title using some of the alphas from the sticker sheet which I inked to match the colour scheme of the layout.
And here are a couple of close ups.


The liquid pearl really does shine!


Thanks for looking

Judith xx

SBB Products Used:



3 comments:

  1. What a great page - I love the stencilled detail with the liquid pearl - never thought to use that with stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using the liquid pearls on your stencil is genius Judith! Love your layout as usual - it has lots of interest and your colour scheme is perfectly coordinated:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS layout, what a great combo of colours, perfect for this masculine design!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10