Sunday, September 20, 2015

My Happy


Hi there! Angela here with a gelato dominated LO!  I really had no idea how this was going and kept layering and layering until I was happy!  Lots of water, mists and stencils give this a very colourful finish.






* With your Gelatoes rub the colour along middle of a 12 x 12 smooth white cardstock as shown in pic below.
* Spray water generously over the Gelato and watch the water drip down the page.


* Spray again and turn the other way and let drip down the page.
* Put aside to dry.
* Once dry place brick stencil over the centre and with spray with Teal colour shine.
* Gently lift off stencil and clean.
*Leave to dry or heat dry (careful not to warp paper)
* With Tim Holtz Faded Dot Layering stencil spray a few different times around the LO
* Lay 12x12 chevron stencil down and with a black ink pad only swipe some of the chevrons.


* Adhere your photo with foam dots and arrange die cuts.
* with Glossy Accents adhere Heidi Swapp letters to frame pic.



5 comments:

  1. Love the background Angela with all that glorious colour and the dripping effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the free feel this layout has - the colour is amazing, so it was a good thing you kept going and going with it! Lovely family too - no wonder it is your HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool LO - I love the colour dripping effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright background Angela, it looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your background is wonderful Angela! I love to use my Gelatos for that type of free-forming colour wash, but strangely I've only been using my stencils with texture paste of late - almost like I've forgotten how to mist or sponge through them! Thanks for the reminder!! Great layout, thanks for sharing!
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10