I've been scrapping recently with the Kaisercraft Botanica range and have been really impressed with the gorgeous shades and hues of greens in the range- perfect for these photos of our recent trip to Mossman Gorge in Far North Queensland!
- Use the Dark green side of "Pollen" as the base.
- Cut 5cm off the "Stem" paper, distress the top and bottom edges, ink, and adhere in the center of the base paper.
- Cut 10cm off the "Plant" paper, distress the top and bottom edges, ink, and adhere in the centre of the layout.
- From the 6.5x6.5 paper pad, select the matching "pollen" and "stem"papers, tear the tops and bottoms of both pieces, ink the edges and adhere on the base paper at angles, as shown.
- Add two 6x4 photos.
- Embellish the layout with flowers, quotes and tags from the collectables pack, tucking under the photos and paper layers.
- Add a title using letter stickers (mine are from cocoa vanilla studio)
If you have any questions please email us at: