Saturday, August 1, 2015

Happy Birthday with Angela

HI there! Angela here with Happy Birthday card and you can NEVER have enough birthday cards!!!  I have had a play with my new MFT basic stitched edges die and I ♥LOVE ♥ it! The stitched die has taken over the card making world!!! and I have joined in! And I have quite a little collection going.









* Trim red card stock 10.5cm x 28 cm and fold in half portrait
*Trim Black card stock 10.5 x 14 cm 
*Trim white card stock 9.5 cm x 14 cm
* with the MFT Stitched edge die, place die towards the bottom of the cardstock and die cut
*Once through the machine, DON'T move the cardstock.
*GENTLY lift up the die and move up the cardstock to die cut again. Turn it around to create a different shape.
*Run through machine and repeat once more. 
*Adhere to black cardstock leaving a little gap between each piece.
*stamp sentiment along bottom with versafine black onyx
* Adhere 3 red enamel dots
* Adhere to red card base.




3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Loving the stitched dies too and great use of the basic edges set for this card Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking Angela! Love that you have used more than one die cut to create such a graphic card - I have to say I would have trouble with this, as I am totally spacially challenged but I love the effect!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10