Friday, July 17, 2015

Sweet dreams little man by Judith Armstrong

Good morning everyone, this month I have been creating with Kaisercraft Little One. It's a great collection featuring both boy, girl and neutral papers and in the collection pack you get both boy and girl stickers.
My layout today features my son as a baby but you could easily make it into a page featuring a girl by  using the same background paper but using the girly papers and embellishments.


  1. To create this page I used Jack featuring the clouds as my base. 
  2. I matted my standard 6x4 photo with a piece of Ollie 13cm x 18.5 cm.
  3. I cut a piece of Noah 25cm x 6cm and fishtailed both ends (cut a triangle out of each end).
  4. I placed this half under the photo and mat. 
  5. I used a 22cm  piece of the waste from the bottom of Jack which featured clouds across the bottom of the photo.
  6. I used a 10cm piece of a border sticker along the  bottom of my photo mat.
  7. Then I set about embellishing. I used the balloons and elephants from the collectibles. I traced the clouds from the collectibles onto pieces of Noah. I also cut out the largest cloud from Jack and used that to trace some bigger clouds.
  8. I inked all the clouds using the new Ranger Hickory distress ink.
  9. Then I placed the clouds and other embelllishments around the page alternating between sticking them down flat and raising them up with foam tape. 
  10. I added a couple of sentiments and the title.
  11. I thought my layout looked a bit flat so added some colour around the page using Dylusions and a paint brush. I also flicked some around the page being careful to cover my photo.

Here's a couple of close ups showing the embellishments:




See you next time with a slightly different take on the baby theme!



SBB Products used;



3 comments:

  1. So sweet Judith! Love the colours in this collection and you've worked beautifully with it.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10