Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Heat Embossed Modern Blooms




Hi there. Linda here today to share a card using MFT's Modern Blooms Stamp Set and the joys of heat embossing and water colouring.
Here's my card...


First of all I die cut a large heart out of watercolour card and stamped a selection of the Modern Blooms in VersaMark Ink before heat embossing these with white embossing powder.


Next it's time to grab your watercolours and have some fun...


My card was finished off with a couple of glitter card strips and painted Dusty Attic chipboard pieces. I paint my chippy with Gesso first to improve coverage. 'Wonderful' was painted with Black Acrylic paint and the butterfly inked with Memento Tangelo ink and then dusted with a fine orange glitter to match.
Here's a look at the shiny heat embossed blooms...

I hope you'll have some time for lots of crafting fun this week.
Bye for now...


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Linda for sharing this unique way to use several flower stamps - I love the effect you have created. I have 'quite a few' flower stamp sets, so you have shown me yet another way to use them! Also, congratulations for your feature in the Cardmaking magazine - you and Therese are both super! hugs, Ann

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10