Saturday, June 20, 2015

So Happy For You!

Hello there! Angela here with a card that had me using my blending techniques!  I do love how they blend so effortlessly!  Tim Holtz has new colours out and they are (of course) on my List!! 
I have used my Tim Holtz layering stencil today and I do love how easy these are to use ( nice and sturdy) I had a play around with non traditional sunrise colours and I like it!






*Trim white casrdstock 9.5cm x 28 cm and fold in half to create a landscape card.
*Adhere Tim Holtz layering stencil Rays to your craft sheet.  I use washi tape as it doesn't tear the paper when you remove it.
*Gently, using the blending tool, cover the stencil with Distress Ink shabby shutters, making sure to cover all the white space.
*Starting off the cardstock, do this again with Distress Inks Mowed Lawn.
* Finishing off with Dusty Concord.  Only cover the middle rays with the Dusty concord to give a shadow.
* Move the stencil so it now covers the rays you have just covered and now white cardstock is showing through.  Secure with washi again.
* Using Tim Holtz Mustard Seed cover the remaining Rays.  Blending a few times to create a bold colour.
* trim the stencil cardstock to 14 cm x 9 cm and adhere to black cardstock 
*Stamp sentiment with versafine black onyx and adhere to cardstock base.
* finally adhere with enamel dots and brush over rays with clear wink of stella.




2 comments:

  1. Love these colours, gorgeous card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good - thanks for the step by step - I love the colours and the effect (and I think I might have this stencil too!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10