Thursday, June 4, 2015

Paper pieced bears with Linda

Hi there - I hope you're having an awesome start to your day:)

I'm popping in to share my second card using the sweet
Mama Elephant Bear Hugs Stamp Set.

This time I thought I'd paper piece those cute little bears ...



I created a water colour wash to ground my bears using Peacock Feathers
and Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks...
just wet the card first with water, 
press your ink pads to an acrylic block 
and pick up the colour with a paint brush and smoosh loosely onto your wet card.

Stamp the bears onto your chosen patterned papers, fussy cut and ink around the edge with a black pen for definition before adhering the bears together.
I popped mama bear's arm up with an extra layer of foam tape for added interest 
before adhering them to the card, again with foam tape.


Embellish with a glitter card stock banner and a few heart sequins 
and stamp the sentiment inside to finish it all off.


Enjoy your day and hope you fit in some crafting fun :)



1 comment:

01 09 10