Sunday, February 1, 2015

Stamping + Copic Marker Techique (Guest Artist Dawn Woleslagle)

Hi Everyone
Just popping in to share a great video from Jennifer Mcguire & Dawn W from Wplus 9 that I watched today.



Dawn is such a talented artist isn't she?

Would anyone like us to carry the WPlus9 Stamps & Dies?
You can see them here

http://www.wplus9.com/categories/All-Stamps/

If so let us know what products you like by leaving us a comment on this post.
Would love to hear from you.


Thanks for stopping by
If you have any questions please email us at:

8 comments:

  1. Oh I aodre W plus 9 and would love to see you carry them..........Have you seen the sneak peaks of the elephant set to be released......A must have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Dawn is incredible and her stamps are stunning, my answer is Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The WPlus9 ink colours look amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those stamp sets, and the inks look fabulous. I would definitely buy some if you were to stock them. D.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video. I must look at that sneak peek of an elephant.
    They are great stamps! Dawn's colouring is amazing. I like the sound of the ink too and would like to know if that would work with other alcohol markers in the same way like spectrum noir and kaisercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes please! Love their stamps and ink colours (which are quite unique). i love their multi-step florals and their hand lettered series of sentiment stamp sets. Also love the bold graphic ones like 'twenty fifteen' and 'geometric triangles' to name a few. Please carry their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too love Wplus9 products! Their dies are great and their stamp sets are beautiful. I would love you to stock their products! Their inks are in the most beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome!! and I love the Wplus 9 too!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10