Thursday, February 12, 2015

Some Valentine Goodies......


Hello Bloggers,

Sue here, it's my turn to share on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog.

Only a couple more days until Valentines Day so I thought I'd share a couple of projects made for my Valentine :)




First up .... yes, it's another Silhouette Cameo project, using a font from my computer.  Here's how:


  • Trim, score and fold some white card to make a 4.25 x 5.5 inch top fold card. Round opposite corners.
  • Spritz the card with Gold glimmer Spray and set aside to dry.
  • In the Studio software, using a font of your choice  type XOXO. (To get a good size I usually draw a rectangle the size of my card front and place the font within the area.)
  • I copied the X 9 times as these are stacked three x three.
  • In the O I drew a heart, overlapping the inner circle of the O and made this a compound cut.
  • The O with the inner heart was copied 4 time so it's stacked two x two.
  • Send to the Silhouette to cut.
  • Adhere the fonts as said above and once they are dry arrange them over the front of the card with the O popped up on foam squares. (I use a quilting ruler, which is quite thick to place across the card front butting the bottom edge of the letters to the top of the ruler.)



I've also made some little treat bags with magnets to hang them from the fridge........The boss will be first up making tea so when he gets to the fridge this is what he'll see  :)


To make the magnets was super easy using Silhouette's Printable Magnet Papers.  These little images were downloaded from the Internet, Using the Print and Cut method  in the Studio Software took no time at all.







The little paper bags were cut on the Silhouette too, using wrapping paper and my Silhouette Sketch Pens to draw the details on the front. I couldn't resist cutting a little red heart for the larger bag :)

Here are a couple of links for using Print and CutPrintable Magnet Paper  and the Sketch Pens with the Silhouette......probably explains it better than I would.




Thanks so much for taking the time......Hope your Valentine spoils you on the 14th :)




SUE x





Click on the following links to take you to the product in the Scrapbook Boutique Store:
|
Silhouette Adhesive Magnet Paper
BoBunny Gold Glimmer Mist



1 comment:

  1. So pretty. Your boss and co-workers are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10