Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Goodie Bags

Hi happy papercrafters! 

Linda here today with a couple of sweet little Goodie Bags created with the fabulous Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag Die.
As soon as I spotted these cute little bags in blogland I knew I neeeeded to make my own - you know how that goes huh:)

Today I've decorated them with Avery Elle's Fabulous Florals Stamps.


It's fun to use double sided patterned paper with this die 
so you get the pattern peeking out inside the bag...


I water-coloured the florals on this bag for a different look - stamp the flowers first with a light ink like Antique Linen and then paint. Details added with a white gel pen.


Bag # 2 is decorated with a Fabulous Florals stamped tag, Mama Elephant Creative Cut and pearls.



Love the Delicata Golden Glitz Ink glistening in the flower centres:)

I hope you get the chance to create a little something for someone this week.

Happy Papercrafting!





4 comments:

  1. Love that bag and you have decorated them beautifully I so have that die on my wishlist <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your goodie bags, so very pretty! Another want to go on the never ending wish list lol!
    TFS!
    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda these are gorgeous. I think I will be adding to my wishlist too :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10