Monday, January 26, 2015

Owl Gift Pack and card.


Hello, Sue here with a little gift combo to share.



I've been having fun with my new Silhouette Cameo and with a few early Birthdays this year it's been fun making these little sets.

  • This cut file can be found at the Silhouette store and cuts beautifully from 1 sheet of Kraft card as well as small amounts of DP. I inked around all the edges with Hero Arts Cup O'Joe. When I attached the three layers of scalloped on the owl's tummy I only glued the top so I could curl the scalloped edge.
  • In the studio software I drew three circles off different sizes. The largest from white card next one was from Kraft and the smallest one was cut from DP.
  • Using the same ink I stamped in the middle of the smallest circle before layering the three circles.
  • Punch a hole in the white circle and thread some seam binding attaching the tag to the gift pack.



For the card:
  • Trim, score and fold white card to make a 5" side fold card.
  • Add a layer of striped DP.
  • Stamp the parcel ties over the striped paper, adding a stamped bow.
  • From White card and using a cut file from the Silhouette store cut the stitched shaped tag.
  • Centre and stamp the sentiment to the label before adding to the card front using double sided tape.
  • To complete the label add a gold sequin.


Sue.


2 comments:

  1. You are rocking the Silhouette Sue and I love this sweet little set. The owl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10