Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy Christmas

I was just so delighted to receive the Mama Elephant Happy Script Die I couldn't wait to use it - hence creating this Happy Christmas Layout :)

I have scrapped this favourite photo before but this time tried to keep the design fairly simple...


1.     Cut barcode strip off Joy Paper to use as background.
2.     Adhere your photo at the bottom of the cascade of confetti.
3.     Add to the confetti cascade Enamel Dots; sequins; and Gold Foil Stars cut with Dies.
4.     Create your title with the Happy Script Die and Gold Foil Cardstock and add applicable stickers from the DIY Christmas Letters and Words Stickers.

Only 4 steps! - must be a new record for me I think :)





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page - and what a stunning photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page that really lets the picture and that lovely pop of red tell this seasonal story.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10