Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy Birthday Cut Out Card


Happy New Year, Sue here with little project to share today.


Santa bought me a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas, lucky me, I've been enjoying 'getting to know' it.

Though I've been enjoying designing shapes and labels, today's card just uses a font from my computer to cut a panel which I popped up over some bright DP.

  • Trim, Score and fold white card to make a 5" side fold card.
  • Add a layer of DP to the front with double sided tape.
  • In the Studio software draw a rectangle measuring 4" x 5.25"
  • Using a font from the computer add Happy Birthday and centre it within the rectangle.
  • Adhere the peach card to the cutting mate.
  • Send the design to the Cameo and cut.
  • Tie a strip of ribbon over the front of this panel, securing at the back.
  • Add the cut layer over the DP using foam tabs to pop it up.
  • To complete the card front add three white flower sequins.

See you soon,


Sue




3 comments:

  1. Awesome I hope Santa puts me on the Silhouette list for next year :) Love your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sue! Lucky girl too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Santa was good to you! Love that card!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10