Monday, October 20, 2014

Congrats on your Bundle of Joy with Angela


Hello there!! Angela here!!
 I haven't really made too many bubba cards.   I seem  have a run on them at the moment.
I wanted to make something a little different and non gender specific so I could have it on hand without having to specifically make a card once bubba was born.
I also wanted to try a different take on the stencil/paste fad at the moment.  Really happy with the results too!  




* Trim SBB white cardstock 29cm x 10 cm and fold in half portrait.

* Trim another SBB white 14.5 cm x 10 and then place Studio 490 Polka Dot stencil over the top.

* Spread Jo Sonja textured paste liberally over the stencil and cover completely.

* Gently lift the stencil

* Sprinkle Diamond Dust over the paste, whilst it is still wet.

* Dust off excess and set aside to dry

* Wash Stencil immediately (believe me, this step is IMPORTANT!!)

* Emboss with Zing Silver Flourishes sentiment on vellum

*Wrap around card, when dry.

*Adhere to base card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10