Saturday, September 20, 2014

Happy Birthday with Angela

Hello there!!  I am LURVE with Wink of Stella!! It is so pretty and I WANT every colour!!!  I really like this Lawn Fawn outline alphabet too!  There are so many possibilities and I  cannot wait to try them all! I have masked the alphabet so they are overlapping and I really like the effect!





Instructions:
* trim white cardstock 29.5 cm x 10.5cm and fold in half
*Trim white cardstock 29.5 x 9 cm
*Stamp sentiment one letter at a time on the white cardstock using versa fine black onyx ink
*Stamp again on yellow post it note (towards sticky side) and fussy cut letter.
*Place post it note over first letter, covering it completely and then stamp next letter closely.
repeat for the whole sentiment
* Stamp flourishes Happy to complete sentiment.
*Colour in letters with Wink of Stella. Try not to squeeze too hard as it will pool.
*Trim a strip of SBB smooth white 14.75 cm x 2.5 cm and cover with double sided tape.
*Attach to front of card and adhere to card base 
*Peel off tape cover and cover with diamond dust. 
*adhere 3 enamel dots under sentiment.


2 comments:

  1. Great card ... I just bought my first wink of Stella yesterday. Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10