Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Stencil & Template Storage Idea

Hi Everyone
I have been looking for some ideas on storing my 6 inch stencils & templates.
I have tried a few ideas, a box, a drawer, a basket but none of them worked all that well. Then I was ordering some WRMK album protective sleeves for the store I came across these great ones with 4 6x6" pockets. 
I knew this could be just what I needed.
I added a square of black cardstock to each pocket with the stencils to make it easier to see them & so now I can also store them both sides of the page.
So now I have my stencils tidily arranged in protective sleeves 4 to a page & my 12" stencils in the standard 12x12 page protectors.
Not sure yet whether I will make decorated chipboard covers with album rings or if I need (want) another nice new album to store them in.



You can find both of them in the store HERE & HERE

Thanks for stopping by
If you have any questions please email us at:




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Thanks. I'll know how to store them when I get some.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10