Our DT Gal Melissa has creates a very sweet card to share today.
I hope it brings you some creative inspiration too!
• Base Card – Cut white card 13.5 x 21cm and fold in half.
• Cut black card 13 x 9cm.
• Cut a piece of patterned paper 12.5 x 8.5cm. Adhere to black card.
• Cut a piece of XpressIt Blending card 7 x 10.5cm. Stamp image with Momento Tuxedo Black, and colour with Copic Markers.Apply Rhinestones using Heat Set Tool. Adhere to Black card 7.5 x 11cm.
• Adhere Image to Bo Bunny Doily.
• Adhere mounted image to patterned paper.
• Cut MFT Woodgrain Fence using die cutting machine.
• Trim Fence to desired size (I used 5 pickets). Using Foam Pop Dots, adhere to image.
• Adhere mounted image to base card. Note: the top of the image will appear over the top of the card.
• Embellish with Prima Flowers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11
Hair: E40, E41, E44, E47
Clothes: B93, B95, B97, 0, R11, R14, R17, R29
Scissors: C1, C3, C5
Flowers: YR000, YR14
Thanks for stopping by,
If you have any questions please email us at: