Our DT Gal Sue has created a lovely card to share today.
I hope it brings you some inspiration!
• Trim a piece of Ivory card to make a 5.5” x 4” top fold card.
• Using a Cuttlebug Swiss dots EF emboss the bottom 2.25” of the card front.
• Using VersaFine onyx Black ink stamp the circular image from Stampendous - Children Play in the top section of the card.
• Colour the dress using a Distress Marker.
• Die cut 1 memory box – small pinwheel posie from Authentique Lovely Collection 6x6 bundle.
• Die cut 1 memory box locina buckle from the same dp.
• Die cut I MFT Die-namics Fancy Flourish from black card.
• Cut a .5” wide strip of black card and thread it through the buckle. Adhere to card front.
• Arrange the Fancy Flourish over the embossed section of the card and adhere.
• Shape the small pinwheel posy flower and add a dot of Gold Pearl Liquid Pearls to the centre before adhering to the centre of the buckle.
• Round the top corner of the card to complete.
Thanks for stopping by,
If you have any questions please email us at: